This course is a beginner level course, suitable for those who are looking to improve their current level in their organisation, or to prepare for a promotional opportunity in their organisation. This course is also suitable for those who want to expand their job scope and responsibilities to enhance their career development options.
Digital marketing is an essential strategic tool for Malaysian SME in order to leverage on the growing digital population and growing e-commerce transactions that happen online. SMEs can better expand their reach and connect with their target markets in order to deliver a better brand experience and offer their products and services online.
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals entrusted with the direction and vision for digital strategies and are tasked with achieving marketing goals.
- Marketers who want to up their game and win with a strategic road map for their marketing.
- Strategic Planners and Digital Marketers who want to polish their skills to seek smart solutions for the growth economy.
- Communication executives at brand, creative, digital and media agencies.
- C-suite Executives who have to advise and report to stakeholders on strategy, brand and communications.
With a well-defined digital marketing strategy and optimised digital marketing tools, SMEs can:
- Build a robust digital marketing strategy in line with business goals and kickstart their own integrated digital campaign.
- Interact with potential customers and learn what products and services they need.
- Reach a global marketplace, all from their office in Malaysia.
- Save money and reach more customers compared to traditional, mass market marketing efforts.
- Create brand loyalty through personalised and prompt service.
- Immediately track the efficiency of each marketing tactic.
About the Trainer
Julia is the Executive Director of Brand360 Degree Sdn Bhd, a consultancy firm on brand and marketing matters for multinationals and innovative Malaysian companies. She is also a Chartered Marketer and a member of Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK.
She has over 13 years of experience in the branding and marketing field, co-founding Brand 360 Degree to expand on her passion for delivering strategy-driven brand results.
Julia is the community lead for Womenwill, a Google initiative to help women leverage on technology for equal access to information and opportunity. She is also a committee member of Gorgeous Geeks, a local NGO that seeks to empower women through technology.
She holds a Bachelor of Business in Marketing from RMIT University, Australia and a Master in Business Systems from Monash University, Australia. Julia is also a certified trainer with HRDF and has conducted several brand and marketing workshops.
3-Day Workshop Modules
The Digital Marketing Landscape
- The size and importance of digital marketing
- Future trends in digital marketing
- How your Digital Marketing Strategy looks like
- Role of your website in your digital marketing strategy
- Elements of a successful website
- Usability and user experience
- Constructing and optimising your conversion plan
Search Engine Optimisation
- How SEO works
- Keyword analysis and optimisation
- Ranking factors and content marketing planning
- Key tools to analyse your SEO
- Onsite and offsite optimisation for search engines
Social Media Strategies
- Top social media listening tools
- Integrating your marketing strategy with social media objectives
- Identify your target audience and craft your content strategy
Social Media Best Practices
- Implement best practices
- Content optimisation across networks
- Best social media networks for your audience
- How businesses use Facebook
- How businesses use Instagram
- How businesses use LinkedIn
- How businesses use TikTok
- Email marketing role in your digital marketing strategy
- Email marketing legal compliance and what you can do
- Email marketing optimisation
- Analyse your email marketing efforts
Managing Digital Campaigns
- Building an integrated digital marketing campaign
- Optimisation strategies for your digital campaign
- Measuring your digital campaign success
Interested To Learn More?
Kindly submit your information and download the brochure now!